- Seeking a rewarding career as a Medical Assistant or Certified Nursing Assistant to broaden my knowledge and critical thinking while giving the best patient care possible.
- Bringing a high level of energy and skills to a medical practice or care facility.
- 2012-Present. Wheat Ridge Manor, Wheat Ridge CO. Certified Nursing Asst. Supervisor: Stephanie, Director of Nursing.
- 2010-Present. Rocky Medical Clinic, Denver CO. Medical Assistant. Supervisor: Naser Kalani, D.N.P.
- 2011-2012. All the Comfort of Home. Denver CO, Personal Care Provider. Supervisor: Todd Chambers, Owner.
- 2009-2010 Ross Corporation, Longmont CO, Sales Associate. Supervisor: Karen, General Manager.
- 2009 Antsy Pants Kids, Lakewood CO, Child Care Specialist. Supervisor: Tina, Owner.
- 2008-2009 Sonic Drive-In , Golden CO, Carhop. Supervisor: Eddie Vasquez, Manager.
- Lutheran Medical Center, Wheat Ridge CO. Volunteer helping in the Emergency Room, Intensive Care Unit (ICU), and Gift Shop. 2008-2009
- Denver Rescue Mission, Denver CO. Gave a helping hand to the homeless, preparing and serving food. Also read books to the little children, 2007
- Judy's House, Denver CO. Helped children with their grieving process when they had lost a love one. Had them draw me pictures to illustrate what they were feeling, 2007
- New Directions Nurse, Northglenn CO. Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), 2012
- Pima Medical Institute, Thornton CO. Medical Assistant, 2010
Certified in: CPR, Phlebotomy, HIPPA-OSHA.
- Red Rocks Community College, Lakewood CO. Liberal Arts classes, 2008-2009
- Compass Montessori High School, Golden CO. 2009
- Warren Tech, Lakewood CO. Medical Program, 2007
- Naser Kalani, D.N.P., Denver CO. (303) 691-5009
- Gebrehiwot Haft, MD, Denver CO. (303) 364-1422
- Mary Anderson, Billing & Coding, Denver CO (303) 691-5009
- Lyubov Skorohod, Phlebotomist, Denver CO (303) 691-5009
- Murabak Ganieva, Phlebotomist, Denver CO (303) 931-2415